Shiba Inu Coin guide
Shiba Inu Coin is cryptocurrency that was launched in August 2020. This cryptocurrency that was developed with the cryptocurrency Dogecoin as a starting point. Shiba Inu Coin therefore builds on the idea of Dogecoin. This token is based on the Shiba – the same dog that fronts the Dogecoin token. Shiba Inu Coin is Shiba’s very own token !
Due to the similarities with Dogecoin, Shiba Inu Coin has been nicknamed “The Dogekiller”. Shiba Ino Coin is a cryptocurrency that has a lot of interest in the crypto community, and it has become very popular in a very short time.
Shiba Inu Coin is, like most cryptocurrencies, a digital and decentralized currency. This means that the currency is not owned or regulated by a bank or other central authority.
In this article we will get to know the cryptocurrency Shiba Inu Coin better. Since it was launched in August 2020, it is still relatively new. Therefore, there is a high chance that there is someone who knows that much or has not heard of it yet.
What is Shiba Inu Coin?
Shiba Inu Coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency . As mentioned at the beginning, this means that it is not regulated in the same way as the currency you have in the bank.
The dog Shiba is central to the development of the Shiba Inu Coin. This is an element that many recognize from Dogecoin, which is a slightly more well-known cryptocurrency. Shiba Inu Coin is Shiba’s own token!
Cryptocurrency Shiba Inu Coin has a lot of interest, both in the crypto community and in the world in general.
The goal of Shiba Inu Coin is to continue the work that Dogecoin began – to create a fun coin that had the potential to appeal to markets other than just the crypto market.
Who is behind the Shiba Inu Coin?
But who is really behind the Shiba Inu Coin? Here, the developers have “taken a bitcoin”, because no one actually knows. No one knows who developed bitcoin either.
As with bitcoin, we only have a pseudonym to go by, which in the context of Shiba Inu Coin is “Ryoshi”. This is what the developer of Shiba Inu Coin calls himself, but nobody knows who he really is.
It was the developer himself who came up with the nickname “The Dogekiller”. The background for the nickname is that the dog Shiba plays an important role in connection with both Dogecoin and Shiba Inu Coin. The goal is also for Shiba Inu Coin to outperform Dogecoin in the long term.
Learn more about the Shiba Inu Coin:
Shiba Inu Coin rate
Popular meme tokens have led many crypto investors to open their eyes to cryptocurrencies such as Shiba Inu Coin. This has led to the cryptocurrency’s rate rising very much recently. But the cryptocurrency’s high volatility means that the rate varies to a very large extent.
The rate for Shiba Inu Coin at the time of writing is $0.0000069, and the cryptocurrency has a market value of a whopping $3.4 billion. But the cryptocurrency’s high volatility means that the rate varies to a very large extent.
When asked to list some of the characteristics of “The Dogekiller”, the high volatility is often highlighted. There are several reasons why high volatility can be described as an example here:
- Cryptocurrency has high volatility in general.
- Both Dogecoin and Shiba Inu Coin have been developed based on a popular meme (the dog Doge), and in periods where there is great interest in this meme, the price of these cryptocurrencies also naturally increases. In periods when interest is not so great, the price will also be somewhat lower.
Should one buy Shiba Inu Coin?
Many people probably wonder whether Shiba Inu Coin will be a good investment , and we can assure you that it is. There are several reasons for that:
- Shiba Inu Coin was launched in August 2020, and in a very short time has caused a stir among the largest crypto communities on the market. The cryptocurrency has a total market value of 3.4 billion dollars.
- Shiba Inu Coin is volatile, which means its price rises a lot. This makes it possible for investors to achieve high gains in a relatively short period of time.
- Shiba Inu Coin is a cryptocurrency, which means you are not dependent on an independent third party to make a transaction. Like cryptocurrencies in general, Shiba Inu Coin is decentralized.
- Shiba Inu Coin is a “meme token”, meaning that the cryptocurrency is based on a well-known meme (Doge the dog). Because of that, the cryptocurrency is governed to a much greater extent by trends and popularity than with several other cryptocurrencies. Here it can be an advantage to keep up to date with social trends, because then you may be able to predict to what extent it is a good time to invest or not.
- The value of the cryptocurrency has risen by an incredible percentage over the past year, which is probably another reason why crypto enthusiasts keep a close eye on this fun cryptocurrency.
How to buy Shiba Inu Coin
Do you think that Shiba Inu Coin seems so interesting that you want to invest in it here and now? Then we can tell you how to go about doing it!
- Choose a trading platform – you first need to find a trading platform with Shiba Inu Coin as part of its selection. There are many different trading platforms out there, so it may be a good idea to spend plenty of time finding a trading platform that is right for you.
- Once you have found your trading platform, you need to create an account. In addition, the account must be verified and you must make a deposit to your account that you can use to invest in Shiba Inu Coin.
- Find Shiba Inu Coin among the trading platform’s selection and invest in this cryptocurrency. Feel free to decide how much you want to invest in Shiba Inu Coin, and when you have done so, press “Trade”. You must then press “Open trade” to start the trade.
Shiba Inu Coin can therefore be purchased in three very simple steps!
After a while it may be appropriate to sell Shiba Inu Coin again. You can use the same trading platform for that , which is very convenient.